Wishful Thinking - The Ditty Bops
Why does blood turn brown when it dries?
為什麼血液變成棕色乾燥時
Why do the tears well up in your eyes?
為什麼你眼中的淚水,做好了嗎
Why didn't I learn to ride my bike
為什麼我不願意騎腳踏車
When it was warm and sunny outside?
當它是溫暖和陽光充足的外面
Why can't little kids tie their shoes?
為什麼不小的孩子繫鞋帶嗎
Why can't the white people play the blues?
為什麼白人不能彈奏布魯斯
Why can't I fall in love with you?
為什麼我不能愛上你
It must be because of the seasons.
一定是因為季節
When the leaves start falling from the trees,
當樹葉開始落下來
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
當鳥兒與蜜蜂開始調情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
當風開始吹從東到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也許你會是我最喜歡的那一個
Clouds start forming I can't complain,
雲開始形成我不能抱怨
'Cause I think we might be in need of some rain.
因為我想我們可能需要一些雨
When it starts pouring
當它開始澆築
Don't hide away without me.
不要躲一躲,沒有我
I bought an umbrella big enough for two,
我買了一把傘,足夠大的兩個
But it feels pretty empty under here without you.
但這感覺很空在這裡沒有你
Dry as a bone but I'm still alone
乾透了但我還是獨自一人
I'm so grey..
我是如此的灰色的
When you're standing in a puddle with wet feet;
當你站在一個腳濕水坑
And your head is sore from pounding drops of sleet.
你的頭砸滴雨夾雪瘡
When the cold and lonely hours put your heart to the test..
當寒冷和寂寞,把你的心來測試的
Maybe I'll be the one that you like best.
也許我會成為一個你最喜歡的
When the leaves start falling from the trees,
當樹葉開始落下來
When the birds start flirting with the bees,
當鳥兒與蜜蜂開始調情
When the wind starts blowing from the East to the West;
當風開始吹從東到西
Maybe you'll be the one that I like best.
也許你會是我最喜歡的那一個
If the sky can open its eyes
如果天空張開它的眼睛
And cry from up above..
聲從上述
Let's shed some tears of joy
讓我們流下了高興的眼淚
And fall in love.
墜入愛河