Shape of My Heart 我的心 (是紅桃!)
He deals the cards as a meditation 他打牌時在思考
And those he plays never suspect 出牌從不猶豫
He doesn't play for the money he wins 他玩牌不為贏錢
He don't play for respect 也不為別人的尊敬
He deals the cards to find the answer 他打牌是想找到答案
The sacred geometry of chance 那神聖的幾何機率
The hidden law of a probable outcome 每局結果背後的法則
The numbers lead a dance 數字就像在跳舞
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier 黑桃像是士兵的劍
I know that the clubs are weapons of war 梅花(棍子)可以是戰鬥武器
I know that diamonds mean money for this art 方塊(鑽石)象徵錢
But that's not the shape of my heart 但他們代表不了我的心( 我在想紅桃!)
He may play the jack of diamonds 他可能出方塊J
He may lay the queen of spades 也可能出黑桃Q
He may conceal a king in his hand 手裡沒準藏了K
While the memory of it fades 我記不清楚了
I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier 黑桃就像士兵的劍
I know that the clubs are weapons of war 梅花(棍子)可以是戰鬥武器
I know that diamonds mean money for this art 方塊(鑽石)象徵錢
But that's not the shape of my heart 但他們代表不了我的心( 我在想紅桃!)
That's not the shape......the shape of my heart 他們代表不了我的心( 我在想紅桃!)
And if I told you that I loved you 如果我說愛你
You'd maybe think there's something wrong 你會覺得我有病吧(Is there something wrong with you? )
I'm not a man of too many faces 我不是多面的人
The mask I wear is one 只有這一面
Well, those who speak know nothing 無知的人愛說話
And find out to their cost 其實要付出代價
Like those who curse their luck in too many places 就像反覆詛咒了他們的命運
And those who fear are lost 害怕(表白)的人在迷惘(我...)