What do you get when you take Godzilla to the mall?
當你把哥斯拉帶到商場上溜會發生什麼?
He scares all the children and shreds all the pillows
他會把孩子們都嚇跑,撕碎所有的枕頭
And knocks over walls
把牆壁撞倒
His emerald eyes, they sparkle and shine
他綠寶石般的眼睛啊,噴著火花而閃爍著
As he eats the food court and steals half my fries
他吃遍了美食廣場,還搶了我的半包薯條
That's what you get when you take Godzilla to the mall
這就是你把哥斯拉帶到商場會造成的結果
What do you get when you take Godzilla to meet your mom?
當你把哥斯拉領去見你媽媽會發生什麼?
He rings the bell and she looks out the window, and calls the cops
他按門鈴後,你媽媽肯定會嚇得立即叫警察
I try to explain that he's mostly tame
我已嘗試去解釋他已經被馴化過了
As long as there's pizza and video games
只要有披薩和電子遊戲,他會一直很乖巧
That's what you get when you take Godzilla to meet your mom
這就是把哥斯拉領去見你媽媽的結果
While everyone else is running and screaming
別人都會嚇得屁滾尿流失聲尖叫
I just love being with you
可我就是喜歡和你待在一起
I guess they don't see all the things that I'm seein'
我想別人都看不出我對他有真誠的愛吧
That make you so uniquely you, you, you, you
可這才顯得你獨一無二
What do you get when you meet Godzilla and fall in love?
當你愛上一隻哥斯拉,誰知道會發生什麼?