I'm walkin' through streets that are dead
我正穿行於這些死去的街道間
Walkin', walkin' with you in my head
腦中卻一直想你
My feet are so tired
我的雙腳疲憊了
My brain is so wired
我的大腦興奮著
And the clouds are weepin'.
雲在哭泣……
Did I hear someone tell a lie?
我聽見了誰在撒謊嗎?
Did I hear someone's distant cry?
我聽見了誰的哭泣遙遠飄渺?
I spoke like a child
我像個孩子一樣說話
You destroyed me with a smile
你笑著毀滅了我
While I was sleepin'.
當我入睡
I'm sick of love that I'm in the thick of it
我深陷於此愛
This love, kind of I'm so sick of it.
這種愛
I see, I see lovers in the meadow
我看見草甸上的情人們
I see, I see silhouettes in the window
我也看見窗戶上的影子
I'll watch them 'til they're gone
我將注視他們的離去或是消失
And they leave me hangin' on
他們把我留下讓我堅持
To a shadow.
到達陰影
I'm sick of love, I hear the clock tick
我病了,我聽見時鐘滴答
This kind of love, ah, I'm love sick.
這種愛,啊,讓我犯病
Sometimes the silence can be like thunder
有時寂靜如雷
Sometimes I wanna take to the road and plunder
有時我想上路掠奪
Could you ever be true
你是否真實
I think of you
我思考著這個問題
And I wonder.
我想知道
I'm sick of love, I wish I'd never met you
我倦了,我希望永遠不再見你
I'm sick of love, I'm tryin' to forget you.
我真的倦了,我想竭力忘卻你
Just don't know what to do
只是不知如何實現
I'd give anything to
我願意付出一切
Be with you.
只為與你偕老