So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell
那么,那么你認為你可以區分天堂與地獄
Blue skies from pain
在傷痛中辨別藍天
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
從冰冷的鐵軌中區分出一片綠地?
A smile from a veil?
從面紗中辨別出笑容?
Do you think you can tell?
你認為你能做到嗎?
And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
還有他們是否令你以英雄換得幽魂?
Hot ashes for trees?
用炙熱的灰燼來交換一片樹林?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
用滾燙的空氣來交換冰冷的和風?
Cold comfort for change?
用於事無補的慰藉來換得某個轉變?
And did you exchange a walk on part in the war
你又是否願意用戰爭中的平凡
For a lead role in a cage?
去換來禁錮中的領導一切?
How I wish, how I Wish You Were Here
我是多么願你,多么願你在此
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
我們只是兩個失落的靈魂 在魚池中游弋
Year after year
年復一年
Running over the same old ground
在同樣古老的土地上跑過
What have we found?
我們發現了什麼?
The same old fears
只是相同的古老恐懼
Wish You Were Here
願你在此